Chronic care & case management jobs.
Fill In-Demand CCM Services Roles
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a vital component of primary care that contributes to better health and care for patients, according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Care management services allow a healthcare professional to manage and coordinate patient care in between visits to the doctor’s office. These services include remote patient monitoring (RPM) and transitional care management, in addition to chronic care management.
- Coordinate medical treatments, which include administering evaluations, creating care plans, and monitoring drug compliance.
- Identifying and rectifying gaps in care, including assessment and support of patient ability for self care.
- Connecting patients with support networks to ensure uninterrupted care.
- Developing strong, lasting patient relationships.
Requirements & Qualifications
- BSN & Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred if working in Cardiology.
- RN and APRN licenses through state-level nursing board. (RN licenses transfer between states, but APRN licenses do not.)
- Knowledge of Infection Control Practices.
If you are a chronic care specialist wanting to take the next step in your career, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll pair you with a job that has the best pay, flexibility, work-life balance, and benefits. Some benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Training & Required Supplies
- Member Scheduling Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
How it Works
Hueman Risk Adjustment is not just another suit. We’re built on putting people first, which is why we provide clinicians with opportunities that offer additional income, job satisfaction, and a healthy work-life balance. We believe people are what propel any health organization forward.
Our main goal is to assist NPs and PAs in finding the perfect job. Apply for employment that will provide you with a dynamic, stimulating, and financially rewarding career path.
Apply for in-demand chronic care management roles!
Chronic care management positions are in demand. Apply today!